St. Marys United Methodist Chapel
Photograph - Photography
The St. Marys United Methodist Chapel is located at 105 E. Conyers Street in St. Marys, Georgia.
Built between 1856 and 1858, it was used by Union soldiers of the Ninth Maine Regiment as a slaughter house during the American Civil War. Because of this, the building was not razed during the war.
October 4th, 2020
Viewed 32 Times - Last Visitor from Beverly Hills, CA on 07/22/2021 at 1:23 PM