St. Marys First Presbyterian
Photograph - Photography
The First Presbyterian Church of St. Marys is located at 100 W. Conyers Street in St. Marys, Georgia. Built in 1808, it is the oldest building in Georgia in continuous use as a church. Originally non-denominational, it became a Presbyterian church in 1822 and is the oldest Presbyterian church in Georgia. It is also the second oldest church in Georgia.
May 23rd, 2020
Viewed 244 Times - Last Visitor from Cupertino, CA on 09/10/2021 at 2:15 AM