Oakdale Train Station
Oakdale station was originally built as a depot by the South Side Railroad of Long Island in 1868, and was larger than most SSRRLI depots. It was razed in 1890 and a second station built in December of that year.
June 11th, 2020
Viewed 20 Times - Last Visitor from Cupertino, CA on 09/05/2020 at 9:51 AM