Melrose Women's Club
Photograph - Photography
Named the Melrose Women's Club in 1946, the building was made of heart pine in 1893 by a local carpenter and has been in continuous use as a clubhouse ever since. Located on Pine Street in Melrose, Florida it was first know as "The Hall."
January 15th, 2020
Viewed 148 Times - Last Visitor from Cupertino, CA on 09/11/2021 at 3:16 AM