Shop millions of independent artists. Independent. Together.
Photograph - Photograph
The Litchfield Historical Society records the 30-foot-high circular tower was built in 1915 by Seymour Cunningham, who referred to the two-story field stone structure with two large fireplaces as "Aerie." Today, the structure is airy with the roof and windows gone as well as the second floor. The fireplaces remain along with the steel girders and iron railings that climb the walls where stone stairs once existed. A keystone in the wall next to the fireplace notes "Seymour Cunningham, Fecit, MCMXV."
October 23rd, 2018
Viewed 555 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 09/25/2022 at 7:40 PM