Castle Pinckney Fortification - Charleston Sc
Castle Pinckney was a small masonry fortification constructed by the United States government by 1810, in the harbor of Charleston, South Carolina. It was used very briefly as a prisoner-of-war camp (six weeks) and artillery position during the American Civil War. It was named to the National Register of Historic Places in 1970.
February 17th, 2020
Viewed 10 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 03/31/2020 at 11:44 AM