Ahmed Al maglouth Born in Mubaraz City in Al-Ahsa in 1367 (H) Bachelor of History – King Abdulaziz University Special Studies in
Technique of color and design Started the practice of art since childhood through his talent Participated in various school exhibitions,
and participated in the first group exhibition hosted by College of Petroleum and Minerals – currently, King Fahd University Presented to His Majesty King Faisal portrait at the opening of irrigation and drainage project in 1991-h by the King. Presented to His Majesty king Khaled a portrait at the opening of King Faisal University in 96-h
Participated in the following exhibitions:
• Participated in various group exhibitions held by Al-Ahsa the Youth Welfare
• Culture and Arts Association exhibitions in East Ahsa and Riyadh.
• The First Exhibition of KSA Artists in 98 (H)
• Cultural Weeks Exhibitions in Stockholm, Sweden.
• Cultural Weeks Exhibitions in Algeria.
• The First Exhibition of craftsmen.
• The Three Mobile exhibition,
• Saudi – Kuwaiti Exhibition in Khafji
• The DENMARK Competition Exhibition in 1407 , and won the three awards
• His Work are shown in Monaco Grand Prix exhibitions many times .
• Participated in the Saudi contemporary art exhibitions
• Collectables Exhibition since its inception • Art Exhibition in Baghdad
• Elite International Exhibition in Paris in 1998 and Miami in 1999
• Opposition uprising and friends of patients and persons with disabilities assigned to support charity
• Some of the Saudi exhibitions at the present time and in the past.
• His works are exhibited in International Exhibitions held in French Sorbonne University
- University of Utah, and Miami and the Museum of Yu Yu Yang in China.
• His paintings are in museums such as the World Museum of Yu-Yu Yang - Museum -
the American Horizon - UAE Cultural Center - Museum of Diana - Abdul Raouf Khalil Museum in
Jeddah - as well as private museums in Libya and the United States - ... DLFA Gallery in U.S.
• The artist is proud of the existence of his works with many of the Arab leaders, Senior officials
and businessmen in the Kingdom, the Gulf Countries and a number of the Arab Countries.
• Many of his work exist in Aramco Hospital in Al-Ahsa, Al-Ahsa Intercontinental Hotel,
Al-Ahsa Hospital and some of the Government departments
• He was Interested in drawing cartoon within his experience .
• His paintings are printed in many Saudi magazines and newspapers.
• Prepared and supervised the first training session of Cartoon Art in Culture and
Arts Society in Al-Ahsa
• He issued his book “the Smiles of Cartoon Drawings” and a book about Al-Ahsa –
black and white drawings
• Delivered some lectures on art in Al-Ahsa and Hail.
• Participated through some T.V programs about Cartoons through
“The Kingdom This Morning” program.
• Participated in the first Series about Cartoons in the famous program “Face to Face”.
• Ha has many Manuscript books and studies about Art
• He designed some Saudi stamps. i.e Rationalization of electricity stamps and Hail stamps.
• Recently, he has developed his designs of Al-Ahsa Gate and Al-Ahsa model in addition to many aesthetic models inspired by the
heritage, history and local Saudi environment.
* During the Last three decades, he held eight personal exhibition in Al - Ahsa, Sharja and Jeddah.
* The Artist prepares for the establishment of his Ninth Exhibition in Riyadh he humbly indicates that:
* He is the first drawing on the palm leaves.
* He is the First Saudi artist drawing the writers who are honoured by the state in 144 and 145.
* The first Saudi artist displying his work in exhibition held in Sorbone University in France.
* The first artist whose works are printed on posters with different sizes.
* The first saudi artist for whom the Chineese Artist Magazine devoted two pages.
* He is the first artist writing about Saudi Art in Ninteenth.
* He is the first artist who prepared and edited Fine Arts page in Al Youm News paper and Al- Shark News paper in Dammam.
* He wrote many articles in Riyadh News paper and Al Jzeera .
* He is proud that many Arab Magazine has written studies and analyses about him and his works,i.e the Chineese Magazine,
Artist Egyptian Magazine, Al- Shomoo’a, The Iraqui Magazine, Al Aklam and other Magazines.
* He devotes all his time for art, press and literature. He is working at the present time as a
Cartoonist in co operation with Al- Youm newspaper.
* His latest news ; He designedthe stamp for king Faisal International Prize.
* He also participated in Al -Ahsa Festival.
* He designed LOGO for Al Jandriya Festival on 2010.
Ahmed Al maglouth joined Pixels.com Licensing on September 20th, 2011.