William Duncan House
Photograph - Photography
The house with the bay windows was built in 1879 by William Duncan. It is the jewel of Animas Forks. In 2013/14 the ghost town received restoration but the Duncan house received more comprehensive restorations as well as new interpretive signs developed by the BLM and overseen by the Mountain Studies Institute. Established in 1875 and occupied until the 1920s, Animas Forks is a ghost town northeast of Silverton, Colorado in the San Juan Mountains.
January 15th, 2021
Viewed 85 Times - Last Visitor from Salt Lake City, UT on 01/26/2022 at 5:29 PM