On his way out of Yellowstone National Park, this driver had no idea he was illuminating the scene for me. I was very appreciative of his gentle stroke with the brush.
How I Got The Shot
With all the traffic heading out of the park, I decided to shoot a sequence of short exposures. Trying to get one good single exposure without getting too much light was very difficult. I found one I liked in the sequence but using all of them worked well in reducing the noise. After stacking, I just blended in the light from the frame I liked.
• Camera Body - Sony A7RIII
• Camera Lens - Sigma 35mm f/1.4 Art
• Tripod Head - Acratech GP Ballhead with Lever Clamp
• Tripod Legs - Feisol Elite CT-3472 Rapid Tripod Legs
Exposure Settings (38 stacked exposures)
• ISO: 12,800
• Aperture: f/2.0
• Shutter Speed: 15 seconds
August 28th, 2019
Viewed 336 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 10/03/2021 at 8:04 PM