Photograph - Photograph
In 1935, Palmer became a "New Deal" colony on the Alaskan frontier. The water tower was erected near the train station which ran between Anchorage and GlennAllen to the north. It's the second icon of Palmer, the first icon being Matanuska Peak which rises behind it. Both are the tallest in Palmer.
June 12th, 2021
Viewed 156 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 09/14/2021 at 5:45 PM