Photograph - Photography
The Trinity Episcopal Church located at 204 State Road 26 in Melrose, Florida was oroginally called Trinity Mission. It was built in 1886 of heart pine by local carpenter E.L. Judd in the carpenter Gothis style developed by architect Richard Upjohn.
January 23rd, 2020
Viewed 198 Times - Last Visitor from Beverly Hills, CA on 09/14/2021 at 2:36 PM