The Hoge Building At Berry College
Photograph - Digital Photography
The Hoge Building was constructed in 1905 by students as a classroom building. It was originally designed as a recitation hall with five classrooms and a principal's office on the first floor and an auditorium and library on the second. It served as the administrative building for 40 years and now houses institutional research, the Center for Teaching Excellence and human resources. The portion of the building that was Martha Berry's office has been preserved as a museum.
November 5th, 2018
Viewed 381 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 04/09/2020 at 6:13 PM