Photograph - Photography
This photo was taken in High Island, Tx near the shores of the Gulf of Mexico. This pump jack was built by Lufkin Industries in Lufkin, Tx. Lufkin Industry was incorporated in 1902 and the first pump jack was built around 1923. In 1977 one of the units was placed in the Smithson.
August 5th, 2021
Viewed 34 Times - Last Visitor from Beverly Hills, CA on 10/17/2021 at 3:20 PM