St Andrew's Church, Chale, Isle Of Wight
Photograph - Digital Photography
St Andrews Church in the village of Chale, Isle of Wight, England. The Parish Church of St Andrew was founded in 1114 by Hugh Gendon. The present, medieval church dates from the 14th century and the perpendicular square tower, which has a peal of six bells, was add in the 15th century. This Grade II Listed church is believed to be the earliest on the island, to have a square-roofed perpendicular tower.
Image Ref: 53638-RDAs
October 19th, 2018
Viewed 29 Times - Last Visitor from Jacksonville, FL on 08/25/2019 at 10:53 AM