Round Window Of St Peters
Photograph - Photography
The church of St. Peter, consecrated in 1900, is a building of stone with Bath stone dressings, and seating 150 persons; it is served by the clergy of the parish church of St. Mary, Ilminster, and has an attached burial ground. Horton was part of a tything of Ilminster called Ilminster Without until 1982 when it became a civil parish.
The Ecclesiastical parish was formed in 1994 although St Peter’s Church was built in 1900.
Somerset, UK, England
Only Doors and Windows 16/09/2021
Bedroom Art 22/09/2021
Stained Glass 23/09/2021
September 16th, 2021
Viewed 4 Times - Last Visitor from Cupertino, CA on 10/14/2021 at 11:25 PM