Poster Look Vintage Movie Equipment In The Old Opera House Arcadia Florida Usa Bw
Photograph - Photograph
Digitally altered, poster-look, black and white, horizontal photograph of vintage movie equipment in The Arcadia, Florida Old Opera House. Built in 1906 by John J. Heard, the building was used for silent movies and "talkies," political events, school graduations, dances and a USO operation during World War II. The stage and balcony are preserved, along with theater bills and paraphernalia. Today, it houses antiques, the "Bizarre Bazaar" and the Opera House Gallery. A 1902 Deere Webber surrey sits at center stage.
February 10th, 2016
Viewed 30 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 06/23/2020 at 5:31 AM