St. Philip's Church is an historic church at 142 Church Street in Charleston, South Carolina. Its National Historic Landmark description states: "Built in 1836, this stuccoed brick church features an imposing tower designed in the Wren-Gibbs tradition. Three Tuscan pedimented porticoes contribute to this design to make a building of the highest quality and sophistication." On November 7, 1973, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places and designated a National Historic Landmark.
Address: 142 Church St, Charleston, SC 29401
Phone: (843) 722-7734
Added to NRHP: November 7, 1973
Burials: John C. Calhoun, Charles Pinckney, Alexander Garden, MORE
Architect: Edward Brickell White
September 9th, 2017
Viewed 42 Times - Last Visitor from Sunnyvale, CA on 02/14/2018 at 5:27 AM