Mom Sharing A Snack With Her Baby Fawn
Photograph - Photography
efferson Barracks was a U.S. Army post from 1826 to 1946. The museum buildings were part of the ordnance section built in the 1850s. Exhibits, educational programs and special events are presented.
The amphitheater is located in the historic section of the park. It includes a 31' by 26' stage overlooking a grass seating area that will accommodate up to 5,000 people. The stage includes lighting and electric outlets for sound systems. Drinking water and restrooms available are sufficient for groups up to 600. Larger groups will need to make special arrangements for these services. Seating is not provided. The memorial also includes a small open shelter overlooking the Mississippi River and it has a capacity of 30 people and has lights but no electrical outlets.
December 11th, 2012
Viewed 645 Times - Last Visitor from Beverly Hills, CA on 06/19/2021 at 9:49 PM