Kenai River King Salmon Fishing At Sunrise
Edie Ann Mendenhall
Photograph - Photo - Photography
I have been very fortunate to visit Alaska and fish the famous Kenai River several times in recent years! This was taken from the bank as we were preparing for our day on the water. anticipating the mighty King Salmon that may find our baits in the water.
The Kenai River is the most popular fishing destination in Alaska and is famous for it's large native King or Chinook Salmon. Also very popular is the Red or Sockeye Salmon which is considered premier for eating, canning and smoking.
Featured in the following FAA Groups:
1. Images That Excite You - 5/21/2018
2. SunriseSunsets - 5/21/2018
3. Sunrise Sunsets Night Moon and Weather - 5/24/2018
4. Light Rays and Lighting - 5/25/2018
5. Alaska In Photographs - 6/4/2018
May 21st, 2018
Viewed 804 Times - Last Visitor from Beverly Hills, CA on 10/18/2021 at 5:49 PM