Hiostoric Church And Landmark - Charleston South Carolina
The Circular Congregational Church is a historic church at 150 Meeting Street in Charleston, South Carolina, United States, used by a congregation established in 1681. Its parish house, the Parish House of the Circular Congregational Church, is a highly significant Greek Revival architectural work by Robert Mills, and is recognized as a U.S. National Historic Landmark.
September 10th, 2019
Viewed 1 Time - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 09/10/2019 at 2:01 PM