Fountain At The Palais De Chaillot
Photograph - Photos
The original Jardins du Trocadéro were landscaped by Alphand for the Universal Exhibition of 1878.
Alphand's gardens were re-landscaped in 1937 by the architect Expert for the International Exhibition of Arts and Technique in Modern Life of 1937.
The architect Roger-Henri Expert retained the romantic twisty paths of the lateral gardens but replaced the central fountain with the imposing Warsaw Fountain or Fontaine de Varsovie.
February 10th, 2017
Viewed 110 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 01/14/2020 at 10:11 PM