Flint And Pere Marquette Depot 2093
Photograph - Photography
The twenty five miles of track between Port Huron and Croswell opened in 1879. By January of 1881 it was extended from Saginaw Junction to Marlette. In 1890 this double waiting room depot was built. It is currently owned and maintained by the Marlette Historical Society.
May 29th, 2011
Viewed 158 Times - Last Visitor from Beverly Hills, CA on 02/18/2020 at 1:47 AM