Shop millions of independent artists. Independent. Together.
Fairfield Sc Court House
Joseph C Hinson
Photograph - Digital Photography
Originally built in 1822 by William McCreight under the supervision of Robert Mills. Alterations and additions were made in 1844. In 1939, the court house was renovated and the stair cases were added at that time.
October 12th, 2012
Viewed 311 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 06/25/2022 at 9:25 AM