Evinston Community Store And Post Office
Photograph - Photography
The Evinston Community Store and Post Office was originally built in 1884 of heart pine as a warehouse.The post office, extablished in 1882, was later moved into the building after it became a store. It is one of the few remaining country store - post offices.
The building was moved 100 feet south to its current location at 18320 SE Alachua County Road 225, in 1956 becaue of road paving.
October 27th, 2020
Viewed 50 Times - Last Visitor from Cupertino, CA on 08/03/2021 at 3:47 AM