Edinburgh Rooftops And Highland Tolbooth St John's Church.
Photograph - Colour Photograph
The Highland Tolbooth St John's Church, now known as "The Hub", was built for the Church of Scotland, although it was never actually consecrated as a Church. It was used by various congregations. And In 1956 the church was named the Highland Tolbooth St John's Church. Then the building was unused until 1999 when it was redeveloped to create offices and a performance space for the Edinburgh International Festival and renamed "The Hub". The view is from Greyfriars.
May 8th, 2018
Viewed 125 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 04/19/2021 at 1:37 PM