Civil War Fortification - Castle Pinckney
Castle Pinckney was a small masonry fortification constructed by the United States government by 1810, in the harbor of Charleston, South Carolina. It was used very briefly as a prisoner-of-war camp and artillery position during the American Civil War. It was named to the National Register of Historic Places in 1970.
October 9th, 2019
Viewed 2 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 10/15/2019 at 4:41 AM