Chanonry Point Lighthouse
Photograph - Photograph
An active lighthouse situated at the tip of Chanonry Point, a spit of land extending into the Moray Firth between Fortrose and Rosemarkie on the Black Isle, Scotland The lighthouse was designed by Alan Stevenson and was first lit in 1846. The lighthouse has been fully automated since 1984 and is operated by Northern Lighthouse Board.
March 30th, 2017
Viewed 27 Times - Last Visitor from Leicester, H4 - United Kingdom on 03/01/2020 at 2:27 PM