Castle Pinckney Fortification
Castle Pinckney was a small masonry fortification constructed by the United States government by 1810, in the harbor of Charleston, South Carolina. It was used very briefly as a prisoner-of-war camp (six weeks) and artillery position during the American Civil War. It was named to the National Register of Historic Places in 1970.
August 3rd, 2017
Viewed 29 Times - Last Visitor from Mount Laurel, NJ on 07/13/2019 at 10:36 PM