Castle Geyser Instruction
It's one thing to get good instruction but it's something else to get it right where you need it, when you need it. This is me giving one of our workshop students, Clair Waagen photography instruction during great milky way conditions at Castle Geyser in Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming.
How I Got The Shot
I stacked 19 images to get a good quality result and then I blended in the one frame showing myself with Clair. The stacking process did a great job of removing headlights I didn't want and giving me good quality results when many people might have thought it would be impossible.
• Camera Body - Sony A7RIII
• Camera Lens - Sigma 35mm f/1.4 Art
• Tripod Head - Acratech GP Ballhead with Lever Clamp
• Tripod Legs - Feisol Elite CT-3472 Rapid Tripod Legs
Exposure Settings (19 exposures)
• ISO: 12800
• Aperture: f/2.0
• Shutter Speed: 15 seconds
November 18th, 2019
Viewed 217 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 09/15/2021 at 1:47 AM