Boat In The Forth And Clyde Canal At The Falkirk Wheel
Photograph - Colour Photograph
The Forth and Clyde Canal is a canal opened in 1790, crossing central Scotland; it provided a route for the seagoing vessels of the day between the Firth of Forth and the Firth of Clyde at the narrowest part of the Scottish Lowlands. It is 35 miles (56 km) long and it runs from the River Carron at Grangemouth to the River Clyde at Bowling.
May 2nd, 2018
Viewed 120 Times - Last Visitor from Beverly Hills, CA on 05/01/2021 at 8:47 PM