Shop millions of independent artists. Independent. Together.
Boardwalk Between The Stars
Yellowstone's boardwalk at the Grand Prismatic Hot Spring was incredible after the stars came out. Without any wind, the boardwalk seemed to float between the reflected stars below and the sky filled with stars above. And then the steam gave it an even more other-worldly experience.
With workshop students Elizabeth Eliot and Warren Lee, and a few more ghosts in view, it sure was a fun place to take pictures!
• Camera Body - Sony A7RIII
• Camera Lens - Sigma 28-70mm f2.8 DG DN
• Tripod Head - Acratech GP Ballhead with Lever Clamp
• Tripod Legs - Feisol Elite CT-3472 Rapid Tripod Legs
Exposure Settings (69 frames)
• ISO: 12,800
• Shutter Speed: 20 seconds
• Aperture: f/2.8
August 17th, 2022
Viewed 23 Times - Last Visitor from Mount Olive, NC on 09/25/2022 at 2:21 PM